Saturday, 13 June 2009
It's a family affair
Six State Pensions
£8m in pay & allowances
2 Housing Allowances for one house.
Employing a daughter as an "Executive Assistant"
Son employed by British Council in Europe
Attendance Allowance claimed despite not attending.
This entire family is a disgrace and the epitome of all that is wrong with British politics. Nepotistic, lying, money-grubbing leeches. They're in it for themselves, having spent their lifetimes living off the taxpayer and now ensuring that the family tradition continues with their offspring.
Socialist? In what way exactly? The only redistribution of wealth I can see is straight into their pockets.
Posted by Alan W at 16:36
- The State of Education
- Smug, Arrogant And Doesn't Care
- The state of independents: alternative politics
- Quite possibly the funniest edit ever
- Sugaring The Pill
- Why I Despise Party Politics
- Labour offers no route out of recession.
- Why You Have To Vote
- The level of the BNP
- Say NO to bone idle UKIP MEPs
- Jury Team to Prosecute Crooked MPs
- Can Someone Explain This?
- What Really Goes On On The Campaign Trail
- ▼ June (14)