Monday 11 May 2009

A Question for UKIP


Managed to get through to Five Live this morning, whilst they had Nigel Farage on. There's a few things I agree with UKIP on, but one fundamental point I disagree on.

Listen here about 45.30 in.

Yes, yes, I WAS nervous. It was my first time putting my point across on a phone-in and it didn't help that my other phone started ringing halfway through, but I was furious that the producers dropped the fader on me so I couldn't respond to Mr Farage's final, totally erroneous point.

The reason the SNP were in Westminster was only Westminster had the power to bring Devolution. But there is no similar reasoning for UKIP in Brussels as only Westminster has the power to take the UK out of Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Referendum Poll

Blog Archive

Donations Welcome

NO2ID - Stop ID cards and the database state

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter