Friday 8 May 2009

Report the Pigs to the Taxman


I've just fired off a letter and I thought I'd share it.

Mike Clasper CBE
Chairman
HM Revenue and Customs
100 Parliament Street
London SW1A 2BQ

Dear Mr Clasper

In light of today's press, does HM Revenue and Customs have any plans to look at MPs expenses? There is obviously some doubt about whether many of the expenses incurred are wholely necessary for the execution of MP's duties. Additionally, it is not clear whether the expenses allowances granted to MPs was used exclusively for the purposes intended.


I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely



Feel free to cut & paste to do the same yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Referendum Poll

Blog Archive

Donations Welcome

NO2ID - Stop ID cards and the database state

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter