Saturday, 9 May 2009
We're all rightly being driven furious as the news about MP's expenses drips out and the sheer scale of the immorality within Westminster becomes apparent. But they're just the ones in the spotlight right now. The problem exists at every level of politics. Next month there are elections for local government & of course the European elections. I'm sure we've all been angered in the past at local councillors jetting off to the Bahamas on taxpayer funded junkets and as for the "Sign In - Sod Off" antics of MEPs, well words fail me.
The question is, what are you going to do about it?
Start a petition on the 10 Downing St website?
Do you think they give a toss?
March on Parliament & burn it down?
In your dreams.
Report corrupt MPs to HMRC, the Police or the DSS?
The system looks after it's own.
Spoil your ballot paper on June 4th?
They don't give a shit. Even if they only got 3 votes, it's enough to get them on the gravy train.
Vote for another party like UKIP, the Greens or the BNP?
As I've already explained, the party system is one of the root causes of political corruption. Changing to yet another party is just the same shit, different coloured ties.
Stay at home in silent protest?
They're counting on that.
You want to make the system work? Vote for an Independent, any Independent. Vote for the woman or guy who has no connections with politics, is untainted by the greasy pole, who is standing out of sheer exasperation at the bloody crooks who do nothing, but spout hot air all day about it whilst trousering our money. Vote for the guy who wants to paint penguins blue if you want. Just don't vote for a party.
June 4th, send a REAL message. No more crooks sponsored by crooks, protected by crooks. Tell the parties to sod off.
Posted by Alan W at 02:06
- Expenses - The Honourable Solution
- Bin Laden Captured
- History In The Making
- Cleaning up Politics
- Labour & SNP almost on shagging terms
- Part Of The Solution
- Tories Want Scots To Vote For A Thief
- Sunny D's A Control Freak At Heart
- Sunny D - Waffle, Spin & Shite
- Monsters In Disguise
- Why A Party Vote Is A Wasted Vote
- Darling Can't Count
- UKIP - Thieves like the rest of them
- Community Payback
- The Absolute Hypocrisy of UKIP
- Suicide Watch? Get a grip?
- Letters to Voters
- Who's Whipping Who Now?
- Esther Rantzen Stands By Jury Team
- Thieving Tories See The Light
- My Personal Contract With The Voters
- SNP - Half Hearted Nationalists
- One Down, Over Six Hundred To Go
- Lining up the Scapegoat
- Too Little, Too Late
- Voting for Donkeys
- Queen speaks out about expenses
- Can We Trust the Incompetent?
- Clean Out The Cesspit
- All together now, sing!
- Supporting Scotland
- Who Do We Vote For?
- How the other half thinks.
- Sign the Warrant here!
- Pay it Back
- Does Norman Tebbit Support Jury Team?
- Stephen Fry Talks Out His Arse
- Petition To Dissolve Parliament
- A Question for UKIP
- They Just Don't Get It Do They?
- Joanna Lumley to lead Labour
- Help get the pigs out of the trough
- A Snap General Election
- The Truth About MPs Expenses
- No wonder he's laughing.
- The Party's Over
- Gordon Brown - The Dancing Clown
- So What Are You Going To Do About Our Corrupt Poli...
- Living a life of Fiction
- Take Away Their Houses
- Report the Pigs to the Taxman
- The Wisdom Of Crowds
- Squeal Piggies, Squeal
- Blind to Justice?
- They Dine, You Whine
- Does She Think We're Thick?
- What Does The EU Cost YOU?
- A bit like North Korea only less democratic
- Take Away The Trough
- Shame? They don't know the meaning of the word.
- ▼ May (60)