Click To Enlarge
That's a menu from one of the FOURTEEN subsidised restaurants at the House of Commons. Nice prices, huh? Remember, even the lowliest MP gets a salary of £63,000 and perks in the region of £100,000. Obviously that's not enough for our impoverished politicians so we, the taxpayers, subsidise them when they dine too, to the tune of £5,452,000 in 2007/08.
Are you annoyed? You should be. Every time you vote for a Party MP, or worse, when you throw your hands up in despair and don't even bother voting, this affront to common sense is perpetuated. Whilst people are losing their jobs, MPs are stuffing their faces at YOUR expense.
It's time to say the party's over.
Vote Independent on June 4th and let's start kicking up a racket.
- Expenses - The Honourable Solution
- Bin Laden Captured
- History In The Making
- Cleaning up Politics
- Labour & SNP almost on shagging terms
- Part Of The Solution
- Tories Want Scots To Vote For A Thief
- Sunny D's A Control Freak At Heart
- Sunny D - Waffle, Spin & Shite
- Monsters In Disguise
- Why A Party Vote Is A Wasted Vote
- Darling Can't Count
- UKIP - Thieves like the rest of them
- Community Payback
- The Absolute Hypocrisy of UKIP
- Suicide Watch? Get a grip?
- Letters to Voters
- Who's Whipping Who Now?
- Esther Rantzen Stands By Jury Team
- Thieving Tories See The Light
- My Personal Contract With The Voters
- SNP - Half Hearted Nationalists
- One Down, Over Six Hundred To Go
- Lining up the Scapegoat
- Too Little, Too Late
- Voting for Donkeys
- Queen speaks out about expenses
- Can We Trust the Incompetent?
- Clean Out The Cesspit
- All together now, sing!
- Supporting Scotland
- Who Do We Vote For?
- How the other half thinks.
- Sign the Warrant here!
- Pay it Back
- Does Norman Tebbit Support Jury Team?
- Stephen Fry Talks Out His Arse
- Petition To Dissolve Parliament
- A Question for UKIP
- They Just Don't Get It Do They?
- Joanna Lumley to lead Labour
- Help get the pigs out of the trough
- A Snap General Election
- The Truth About MPs Expenses
- No wonder he's laughing.
- The Party's Over
- Gordon Brown - The Dancing Clown
- So What Are You Going To Do About Our Corrupt Poli...
- Living a life of Fiction
- Take Away Their Houses
- Report the Pigs to the Taxman
- The Wisdom Of Crowds
- Squeal Piggies, Squeal
- Blind to Justice?
- They Dine, You Whine
- Does She Think We're Thick?
- What Does The EU Cost YOU?
- A bit like North Korea only less democratic
- Take Away The Trough
- Shame? They don't know the meaning of the word.
- ▼ May (60)